PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
I purchased my very first Christmas pipe and I now wonder how many of us have Christmas pipes?
Ascorti Special Edition Christmas 1995 89/100. New and unsmoked as of yet.
asc1.jpg

asc5.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Never bought a Christmas pipe but have been tempted by good deals on Christmas, St. Pat's and

other holiday pipes, especially after several years. That's a sturdy briar; I like the brim treatment.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Very nice Ascorti! I have yet to buy a Christmas Pipe, and I love Christmas. I just haven't seen one I really was drawn to and felt I must have.

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
Yes, I have a Tinsky Christmas and a Wiley Christmas. I didn't buy them because it was Christmas, I bought them because they were nice pipes for a nice price. They look and smoke splendidly.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I only have one so far, and just happened to be my first Stanwell. A 2012 Christmas pipe.
Stanwell11.jpg

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Only had one but it was so large I traded it for an Askwith Morta Cutty but man, as a fan of Ascorti I wouldn't have cared that it was a Christmas Pipe that is a beauty!

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Hi Durham
I have that very same pipe. No. 24/100. It's a nice smoking pipe. I bought mine from the old tobacco shop on E. Cary St. in Richmond Va. as a Christmas present to myself right after they came out.

I've had a few other Christmas pipes but this is the only one I have kept. I usually break it out during the Christmas season for a couple weeks. It's been very enjoyable over the years.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Argh!!! YOU got that pipe!!! I was eying it and then poof! It was gone!
Great pipe, it is a good looker!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like the idea that I could get an excellent pipe at a good discount just because it didn't sell

as a holiday item, but it still has every virtue it did before. I'd benefit from the company's

marketing effort and save money. Some of the best deals on Petes are on holiday pipe

leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.