PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I've already made up my mind I want to get a Peterson Christmas pipe... as soon as funds allow it. But what other brands put them out? The only ones I'm familiar with are the Peterson Christmas pipes and Savinelli Saint Nicholas pipes.

kcpoe

Might Stick Around
Oct 9, 2013
I checked around google and couldnt find a 'peterson christmas.' Do they offer them on their home site or do they only become available closer to christmas?

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah smokingpipes.com has a number of Peterson Christmas pipes. I do recall seeing some Dunhill 12 Days Of Christmas themed pipes, if you don't mind spending like $5,000 lol. Other than that I'm not sure of any other makers/manufacturers that do a Christmas pipe.

Dec 24, 2012
Ardor does a bunch of Christmas pipes. I have a few really cool ones, including one with a Christmas treat carved in it. Always over the top, Ardor is. I wish I had pics of my Ardor Christmas pipes.
I also own a Christmas calabash by Todd Johnson. Pic below.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Check out Mark Tinsky christmas pipes
http://webshop.amsmoke.com/Pipes/Current-Christmas-Pipe/

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks everyone :) Peck that is a beautiful pipe :)
Teddy, I'm not going to say those Mark Tinsky pipes aren't stunning. Because they are quite beautiful and I certainly see myself trying to get a Tinsky some day. But other than the fact that they're called Christmas Pipes I see nothing about them that shows them off as being 'Christmasy.' No red and green on the band, or perhaps a wreath or a christmas tree stamped into the shank somewhere. However, there are a couple pipes in that link that I'm drooling over :D Seriously though, Teddy, those are beautiful pipes. Thanks for sharing the link :)

bullbriar

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2013
I recently refurbished a Comoy's Christmas 1981 pipe for my father's, you guessed it, Christmas gift.

Dec 24, 2012
The stem is green.
Have always thought the same about the Tisky Christmas pipes - beautiful pipes, but they don't scream Christmas to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.