Christmas pipe PAD (3 medium/large pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I didn't have a Christmas pipe so I have been looking around. I checked out a Peterson Christmas Zulu which really looked great but some finishing issues made me pass because there was a small section where the red wasn't applied fully and you could see a rag wipe in it's place. Most of the other pipes offered up as Christmas pipes weren't doing it for me so I was looking around at pipes that struck the right chord in my mind. I checked out a Brebbia Oom Paul which screams Christmas but unfortunately the stem was crooked to the right and that really bugged me. Then I stumbled upon this Eltang with a deep red finish and I thought it would make a perfect Christmas pipe.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
True, I guess I should say I won't limit it to just Christmas time but will dedicate it to Christmas Cheer, which I like enough to smoke all year but especially from Halloween on through December.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Thanks folks, I am really happy with this one. Smoked my first bowl in it last night and it did its job splendidly.
I always thought that Ardor made the best Christmas pipes

Thanks for the info, they have had some really nice ones from what a search is showing. Hopefully some will pop up this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.