PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It came in the mail today... well actually yesterday, so this morning I had to hit the Post Office and pick it up as I was out all day yesterday. But now I have it and am the proud owner of a Savinelli Caramella 920 smooth finish. Can't wait to break it in!

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Congrats ..Nice looking pipes the Caramella's.Please post a review when broken in.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
securedownload.gif

again haha

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Ok, here's the pics. Sorry they weren't included in the original post. Had to rejuvinate my battery in my camera.
Side view
savinelli-pipe-side-view-c-0091.jpg

Bowl view
savinelli-pipe-bowl-view-2-0081.jpg

Other side
http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/1105/savinelli-pipe-side-view-a-0051.jpg

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
OOOOOOOhhhhhhh.....very nice, jealousy meter kicked up some, i love savs, no money for me, ive dropped 200 bucks in the last two weeks on pipes, one custom and 6 estate boswells

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks. I've made the phone call to thank my dad.
What kind of surprised me was the band. On the websites it kind of looks like a silverish finish, but it actually looks like one of those vanilla candies with chocolate swirls/lines. Love the look of it, and once again can't wait to start breaking it in.

puffin

Might Stick Around
Dec 18, 2010
Merry Christmas to you (or us all for that matter)! I absolutely love the look of that pipe. If it feels and smokes as good as it looks, you have my envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.