PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Hi All,

Though I mentioned it in a few posts I had not seen people start threads like this until recently.

Those paying attention know that fluffie666 blessed me with a wonderful Falcon and some Peterson Nutty and Sweet Killarny. Anyway, he does not how much I appreciated it.
Today, and I wish I had my tablet ready, I got a package from Cali, from Eric (elpfeife) with many samples of tobaccos, some I had not heard of, some I wanted to try but opted for others, and all smelling great. Thank You, Eric. As I say to the many wonderful people I have met here when in Saint Louis, let's drive my wife (Just kidding hon) with double barreled smoking.
MacBaren's Acadian Perique - A nose warmer before it's taken out of the pouch

kramer's Extra Mild

C&D Virginia Gentleman

Amphora, which has a ton better note than I recall. I was only 15 back then

Dan - Sweet Vanilla Honeydew

Boswell's Countryside
I can be a little cantankerous but I can be pretty sentimental, too. My heart gets torn between thanking in private or public. You all know I am disabled and it's hard to be as generous. But I thank Eric and Fluffie, but also to all that have been kind and tolerant to me.

Sincerely,

David

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
You are quite welcome, David. Unfortunately, in my rush to get the stuff in the mail I forgot two of the blends I originally intended to send you. I'll try again one of these days. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.