PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016
That's funny that it's for sale now, I called today to change something and they told me maybe in October!

Jun 27, 2016
Hmm, now to decide if I should roll the dice and wait around for the next sale. that's like 5 months from now probably. That might be a long-shot. Should I stay icy?

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
Thanks for the head's-up and the code reminder. End price so cheap I almost feel guilty. (Almost.) :puffpipe:

deatobacco

Lurker
Apr 23, 2016
Just ordered some, along with some Mac Baren products that are on sale. Can't wait to get them in the mail!

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Hey Russ, can you tell us if the P&C C.C. tins are getting the new FDA labels on top of the original tin labels?
Nothing we've received as of now have the warning labels. That's not required for a while yet. I would guess that manufacturers will want to use up their current label inventory before changing.
Russ

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Just a note - our receiving department had to receive the Christmas Cheer order in parts. We will be showing out of stock for a day or two, but we actually have more inventory. As soon as they process the rest of the order, it will be available again.
Russ

Jun 27, 2016
balkisobrains
Hey Russ, can you tell us if the P&C C.C. tins are getting the new FDA labels on top of the original tin labels?
blendtobac
Nothing we've received as of now have the warning labels. That's not required for a while yet. I would guess that manufacturers will want to use up their current label inventory before changing.
Russ
OK good news, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.