PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
My last tins of 2013 and 2014 have a 07/2013 and 07/2014 date stamp so I am guessing in August.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Stop it. It's summer. Why the rush? :D
Because that stuff is good when you open it, but reeeeeally good if you open the tin, then jar it up and let it get happy for a few months. I like to get a tin, jar it, and then open it at Thanksgiving. That little bit of jar time does a lotta good for McClellands I think.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
I'm OK with the Christmas Cheer, just not into rushing the seasons. The cold crappy days of winter will be here soon enough, let's not talk about it...

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I usually pick up four or five and pop one the day I get it. I don't jar it, just pop it. I then check on it around Halloween and rub out the top fifth of the tin and just put in right back in the tin. I find these tobaccos too hard to light if not given time to breath. I have a 2012 still in the tin that smokes perfectly now. The 2013 and 2014 still need some dry time before smoking. Not sure what it is about McC blends, but I find popping and forgetting for about 3 months does wonders for it.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
I heard it will be available when the IPCPR starts which is next Friday.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I'm OK with the Christmas Cheer, just not into rushing the seasons. The cold crappy days of winter will be here soon enough, let's not talk about it...
Couldn't agree a more. The mere thought of winter and the mention of Christmas is enough to make me vomit! Am I being much too obvious that I HATE winter? :lol:

nhpro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I like my Christmas Cheer neat, or on the rocks.
Oh, and it's good all year long.......
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.