PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubbster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
image_zpsafca9ae2.jpg

I have waited patiently for one of his pipes. Had to pass on some that I didn't love. Had to look past ones I loved but were sold.
The stars aligned, and this pipe looks like it will song with some Exotique or Durbar.

chubbster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
Appreciate it!
I rarely go for straight pipes. Not to say I don't. But they have to meet certain requirements for me. The length and weight being an important one, next to bowl size. This one was good in all aspects, and a military mount to boot.

chubbster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
Jess.
Comes in at 30 grams. And it doesn't appear to be smoked too much, top of bowl is still crisp, no darkening whatsoever.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Looks great from here. I love the ever-so-slightly oversize bowls on Jess's billiards. Congratulations on a long-sought acquisition. I hope it smokes well for you. Are there more pics? Don't be bashful, now. :wink:

chubbster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
Will do gents.
My Manz finally came in today! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! What a fantastic pipe, just an ace of a pipe. If you have the opportunity to buy one, do so, as they are well worth it. I loaded it up with some Exotique that I got in today and it was fantastic!

chubbster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
Thanks peck!
That purchase levels out my pipe money for a while. Until fall at least. The wife will kill me if she finds out ;) can you say hello Tiffany jewelers lol

estumpf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2013
It looks like it has an impressive straight grain. Congratulations.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
That does look like a big bowl, Chubster
A group 6 or larger?
I've heard/read about these. Hope it continues to smoke as good as advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.