PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
A black leather pipe bag was lost at the Chicago Show last weekend, most likely in the tent. If you found the bag, or know who found it, please contact me, so that I can re-unite bag and owner. Thank you, Craig Cobine, Show Director: porshcigar@aol.com

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
We found the black leather pipe bag, and we are sending it to its owner, thanks to a very honest and honorable pipe smoker. Thank you.
We have also found a Missouri Meerschaum paper bag with cobs. If you are the owner, contact me at: porshcigar@aol.com to identify. Craig

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I love a happy ending! Last night, in Albany, I was enjoying the warmer weather outside my hotel, on a convenient picnic table. I then drove to eat dinner. Coming back, I realized my single-pipe bag was not in my door cubby (the normal spot). I drove like a madman back to the hotel and checked the table and my last parking spot, but no pipe. A frantic search of the car revealed I had placed it in the console...... So, I can imagine the owner of that black bag was similarly relieved!

Status
Not open for further replies.