PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

graydawn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2014
Would appreciate any suggestions for getting from Midway airport to the Pheasant Run Resort for the Chicago Pipe show on Thursday April 30. The resort tells me that public transportation is not very good. Can't believe that with this event there isn't something set up.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
St. Charles is a good 45 minutes or so from O'hare airport.Taxi or rent a car for the weekend maybe? I know that one of the gents on the SF forum is looking for someone to share a cab to the show.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
A-1 Limo Services is the only way to go ! Call ahead and book the reservation. Let them know you're willing to share the ride to the resort and it's pretty economical. Something like $30 or so. Just make sure you book with the right service, there's another company with a similar name but the trip is like $150.

Should be a link on the Pheasant Run Website but the number I have for A-1 is 800 354-5849

iajaffe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2010
Signed up for A-1. The woman said that "all of you pipe smokers sounds so nice".

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Definitely get in touch with Peck, I know for a fact he rents a Rolls Royce to take his sorry ass back and forth from the airport. He would never be seen in anything less.

Status
Not open for further replies.