PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I saw Premal Chedda on Wednesday. I got a sneak peak at what he is bringing to the show. I won't spoil it for him, but I'll tease you by saying he did something he has never done before! Be sure to check it out at the show!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I saw what appeared to be a new tin of Krumble Kake on the Smoker's Haven website and asked if it was in, but was told not until next year. I'm guessing it's not this unless I was lied to in order to keep a secret. Maybe he made a bunch more brandy shaped pipes? I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
First, my apologies to Premal for misspelling his name. It is "Chheda", not "Chedda". Second, I will say it is pipe, not tobacco related and is a first for him.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

He had some Best Blend for sale at the show. That was definitely a surprise. He said that Krumble Kake should be back next year sometime? I don't know what the other 'surprise' was though?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I was hoping for some exciting news...
disappointment.jpg

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
He laid his staff off. So Jesse Jones is no longer the counterpart making "Chheda" pipes.
Many rumors swirling around. I just know my statement above to be fact. Reasoning or opinions I do not have.
Regardless, Jesse Jones is a very talented pipe maker who will do well on his own. Premal Chheda has done more for upcoming pipe makers than probably anyone else in the business.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Inside pipe smoking. Keep us posted.
Clickclick, how'd the show go or you? Did you get some good reaction (which could also be good critiques) on your work? Hope it went well.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I think he'll be able to keep his own brand successful. Just so long as he has the workshop built to do it (I'm not sure of his equipment at home).

He is one of the few that loves to make traditional shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.