PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Chicago Pipe Show LOST AND FOUND
I know of three pipes that were lost at the Show. IF YOU FOUND A PIPE at the 2011 Chicago Show, please contact me as soon as possible.
I also know of three pipes that were found at the show, but these three do not match the three that I know were lost. IF YOU LOST A PIPE at the 2011 Chicago Show, please contact me as soon as possible.
I also have the Show Lost and Found items, which include 2 tobacco pouches, a tin of tobacco, hats and tee shirt, pen knife, 2 keys, glove (1), and pipe cleaners with pouch. If you lost anything at the Show, please contact me.
Finally, if you found any item at the Show and want to return it to its owner, please contact me.
If you missing any of the above, or anything else, please contact me by email at porshcigar@aol.com .
Craig Cobine, Show Director

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I found a treasure trove of tobacco, good times with fellow pipers, lots of news, and a cold at the pipe show. Nothing for the lost and found. Thanks again for all the effort you and your team put into this massive project. Y'all did a good job! I look forward to next year.
Winton

Status
Not open for further replies.