Chicago Pipe Show Has Created A Beast

(7 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by NOLA Cajun
  • Latest reply from NOLA Cajun
  1. tobyducote

NOLA Cajun

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Chicago what have you done? I would like to know who thought it would be a good idea to bestow the "Honorary" title of Dr. Of Pipes to Brian Levine...if you've listened to the most recent Pipes Radio pod cast, you know what I'm talking about. The pipe gods have cursed us. I am taking over and under bets now as to how long Dr. Levine will remind us of his new title. "Brian, it's HONORARY...please stay away from the light...and by all means do not go into a hospital or medical center proclaiming your new status." Oh his poor wife...I've heard that she has a "hit list", and is willing to pay handsomely for the "heads" of those on the inner sanctum who voted for Brian. I'm calling first dibs on Dr. Levine's tobacco cellar once his head explodes from his new status. Kevin..good luck, but I see no rainbow in site...no end to the tunnel, so I guess all I can say is Congrats Brian...oops I mean Dr. Levine

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. zack24

zack24

Mod

Login to Send PM

He joins the honorable ranks of other notable individuals like Dr Jeckle And Dr Frankenstein...

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. daveinlax

daveinlax

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Congratulations to Brian! I was at the dinner and got a few yuks from his speech!
    And lets not forget to recognize Charatan collector Dennis Congos was elected Doctor of Pipes from the collectors side. Dennis is one of the few active collectors that is around from the early day of the hobby as we know it. He supports most of the shows year in and year out. Pipes are not his job but his passion.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I wouldn't worry too much. I think Brians Ego is already running maximum capacity.

-Ryan Alden
    Posted 4 years ago #
  5. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

A monster indeed. I already used these on Facebook congratulating Brian, but I can rerun them!

Is it Doctor Luh-Vine or Leh-Veen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkJOZOOXJWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo

Al

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. chasingembers

Embers

Captain Of The Black Frigate

Login to Send PM

Who's Brian Levine?

Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.
    -Edward Teach
    Posted 4 years ago #
  7. tobyducote

NOLA Cajun

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That's right...Congrats Dennis...very well deserved!!

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   anthonyrosenthal74, redglow, donjgiles, grilledokra, ashdigger, railman, alaskanpiper, sholto, cigrmaster, redone