PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seilerjp

Might Stick Around
Oct 13, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I will be leaving for Chicago in a couple of hours. If you will be there, come visit. Bill Kotyk and I will be at 3 tables along the back wall at the show. I will be making a presentation at the show on Friday at 5:00 PM in in the Sapphire Room (Tower) presumptuously entitled "Emperor Leopaldo's World - A Place and Time where Pipe Smoking is Encouraged".
The Chicago show is a great place to be to meet and be in the company of like minded people. If you can make it, I highly recommend being at the show.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I DEFINITELY want to see a Chicago show pics thread a few days after the show. I will be attending from afar

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I DEFINITELY want to see a Chicago show pics thread a few days after the show. I will be attending from afar
After the show? I was planning on uploading during the show to taunt you more directly, and over a longer period of time... :twisted:
-- Pat

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
I had the pleasure of meeting John at a local B&M recently, (he was smoking a cigar, btw) :). He was kind enough to direct me to his website where I've been reading his short stories on the "emperor" and it's been fun. Look forward to hearing all about the show when you get back and I'll see you at the next pipe club meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.