PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Last call for Exhibitor Tables at the Chicago Pipe Show, May 3&4, 2014.

We have only a handful of exhibitor tables still available for the 2014 show. If you want a table, this may be your last chance for 2014. The Exhibitor Registration, and other show information, is available at www.chicagopipeshow.com.

Email me with questions or reservations at porshcigar@aol.com.

And please remember to make your hotel reservations at Pheasant Run Resort, the home of the Chicago Pipe Show, and the site of all of our activities. For hotel reservations: Telephone: 800-474-3272, or on the internet at: www.pheasantrun.com.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I have a table this year. How many others on the forum are going to have a table?

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We'll be there with a a brand-new H&H tobacco, and 4 with a very famous name on them.
Russ

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Allen, I will be selling tampers. Mostly of a variety of wood, but spreading out into other material also. Stop by in two months.

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
I'll be there with a table. Can't wait! I'm planning on unveiling a new line of economical pipes at the show.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Thanks to my wife telling me to register early, I've had a table reservation since early January...Hope that gets me a good spot!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Last year on Thursday night, it got cold enough that I started shivering. Then it got warmer. The heaters had turned on. Yes. Bring a jacket, sweatshirt etc. Dress in layers.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
With one week until the smoking tent goes up, it was in the 30s this morning. I live two towns south of St Charles, IL. I can't wait. This time next week, I will be sitting in the tent, starting my vacation.
Winton

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
I will be there with two tables full of Brigham & Big Ben Pipes, Some factory second pipes and a bunch of pipe cleaners and accessories. Oh, and some tobaccos to sample. Plus room for y'all to leave me a beer or coffee :wink:
Don't forget the Pipes Magazine Forum at 10:00 PM Friday night in the tent.
See y'all soon,
Brian

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
I'm trying my best to make it to the show with my girlfriend as well. We don't live very far away from St. Charles. Hoping that she'll find a tobacco blend that suits her.
I would be happy to see everyone! And happy to find an estate Boswell pipe somewhere at the show. And some Forever Stems for my cobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.