PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
The Pheasant Run Resort has announced lower room prices for the Courtyard Double and the Courtyard King rooms during the 2012 Chicago Pipe Show. The new price is $109, plus tax. The old price was $135, plus tax. The lower rate will apply to everyone already registered for these rooms, and will apply to everyone who registers for these rooms from this point forward.
The Chicago Pipe Show must generate a specified number of room nights for the Pheasant Run Resort. If we do not, the financial consequences to the Show will be devastating, and may well threaten the future of the Show. Since 2008, a number of those attending the Chicago Show have chosen to stay at other hotels to save money, or get “hotel rewards” from a chain hotel. Some have started packing a number of guys into a single room. This threatens the future of the Show. If you want to support the Show, and want to have the Show continue, please stay at Pheasant Run Resort.
In prior years we got some credit for our people who stayed at the local Hilton or Holiday Inn because these hotels were under the same management as Pheasant Run. This is no longer the case. The Show will get no credit for rooms at the Hilton or the Holiday Inn. You must stay at Pheasant Run for the Show to get any credit for you.
Please make your reservations by telephone: 1-800-474-3272 and be sure to mention the Chicago Pipe Show to get our rates, or make reservations online at www.pheasantrun.com . Only the Courtyard Double and the Courtyard King rooms have the new $109 lower rate, all other rooms remain at the same special Show rate that has been in effect for 2012.
Please support the Chicago Pipe Show and make your reservations at Pheasant Run Resort.
Craig Cobine, Show Director

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
If you're going to the Chicago show, you should be sure to stay at the Pheasant Run Resort. Support the club so they can keep putting on the most amazing pipe show in the world.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Craig, I made my reservations online, so there wasn't an opportunity to state that I was coming for the pipe show.
What do you recommend? I will be calling them to confirm my reservation in early April, so shall I let them know then?

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Since I live 10 miles away, I doubt I will be staying at the resort.
Winton

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Reservations booked at pheasant run. Really looking forward to the whole week. Craig, enjoyed catching up with you at the st. Louis show, and thanks for helping me calculate how many pouches I'll need to provide free pouches for all for two full days.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Thanks for the heads up!! I just made my reservations at the resort for Fri-Sun... Looking to forward to my first show and hoping to meet some of you guys there!!

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Later this week there will be an announcement of a special event at the 2012 show. There will be a drawing held for 2 free room nights at Pheasant Run Resort during the 2012 Show. You will be eligible to win if you are registered at Pheasant Run during the May 5 & 6, 2012 Show. Watch for details. Craig

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Yowza ! Just made reservations. Be ready to add $75 PER NIGHT to your room for security deposit. I'm flying in Tuesday and leaving Monday... Thats a $450 hold on my bank all week, plus $785 for the room !

I suppose you guys dont have any sway in the matter....

Status
Not open for further replies.