PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
The 2011 Chicago International Pipe & Tobacciana Show will be held on May 14 and 15, 2011 at Pheasant Run Resort. This is two weekends later than usual due to a very late Easter Holiday next year.
We have about 200+ table reservations at the present time, and tables are now available for new exhibitors as well as prior exhibitors. You can find the reservation form for 2011 online at the CPCC Show website:
www.chicagopipeshow.com
Also, there is a link on the website to make your reservations at Pheasant Run Resort. It is important for show participants to stay at Pheasant Run to enjoy everything the Chicago show offers. Also, the Show has to guarantee a large number of rooms in order to have the use of the resort. If we don't use up all of those rooms the Show could be hurt financially.
We will again have our 6000 square foot smoking tent, with bar service and food available, right next to the Show floor. Frank Burla has retired as Show Director and will be an exhibitor at the 2011 Show. Frank is now Show Director Emeritus of the Chicago Pipe Show. Frank continues to be the heart and soul of the Show, and the inspiration to the Show Committee to keep the Show at the high level of excellence that made the Show world famous.
The Show Committee hopes to see all of you at the 2011 Show.
Craig Cobine, 2011 Show Director

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
Im definitely doing this! We use to live just down the road from Pheasant Run Resort! My oldest son still lives there!

group7

Lurker
Jan 10, 2010
I made my reservations today (15 Nov 2010) for May 2011. It seems like there are still some good rooms available and the rates are pretty much the same. Make sure you mention the Chicago show to get the discount. Hans

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Bumping this to remind you guys that this is the biggest and best pipe show in the world.
Beg, borrow, or steal to make it to this one.
If you have never been, or haven't been in a while, now is the time to go. Time is moving fast, and this is right around the corner.
If you haven't made your plans and arrangements, I suggest getting on it right away.
Everybody that is anybody in the pipe and tobacco world is there, from all over the world. 30 countries were represented last year.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I have told about half a dozen friends about the show. One said he had not smoked his pipes in about 25 years, but was definitely interested.
Winton

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
I have been wanting to go to this so bad, however is it kid friendly? Or frowned upon? I have three kids that would have to come with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.