PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Here is my humble Chicago herd this year. Life put me on a pipemaking hiatus for a while. Feels good to get back into it. Still working on the big Danish egg!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
We need a bigger version of the picture :)
8301_AB19-_D8_EE-42_EF-_BD6_A-_AEA3928_DDAA3.jpg

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Nice looking selection Adam. I see the influence of specific pipe makers combined with an influence of different eras and cultures. It's apparent that you continue to improve, and I really like the fact that you have the Danish egg to anchor the bunch. I'm glad to see you're still at it and going to the show. Thanks for sharing a picture of your herd. I hope it's a good year and that they all find owners.

K

klause

Adam, gorgeous pipes!
But, that Danish Egg is something else, even in its unfinished state. I’d like to see pictures when you have it completed.
Best of luck at the show.

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Nice selection, hope to see pics of the Danish one when finished. That and the little blast have my attention.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The egg is the showstopper, wouldn't mind that one in my own collection, but top notch work all around Adam. :clap:

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Thanks for the kind words everyone! It feels good to be back in the shop regularly! Much needed therapy and stress relief!
balkisobrains - That blowfish is my first, the other side is blasted and stained black. The stem didn't turn out as nice as I intended but it does have that blowfish wiggle.
Javan - I have no clue how to imbed the picture that big from my iphone. So thanks for blowing it up!
I can post more pics of any of the pipes if you guys would like to see anything in particular... or you could just meet me in Chicago and see them in person :) I will post a few pics of the big Egg in this thread once I have it complete (hopefully this weekend, I don't have much time left before the show!)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
It's a matter of obtaining the URL of the full sized photo, not the thumbnail. Postimage makes it harder to distinguish, but the top one is the full sized and the bottom one the thumbnail. (Both URLs have been split to not be active.)
https: //s9.postimg.cc/zecytstqn/8301_AB19-_D8_EE-42_EF-_BD6_A-_AEA3928_DDAA3.jpg

https: //s9.postimg.cc/3umxjpnkb/8301_AB19-_D8_EE-42_EF-_BD6_A-_AEA3928_DDAA3.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
'Suspect you won't bring any of those home, though you may bring a few others!

jeffro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2017
I like all of them! Also did you cast your own acrylic for the tamper you made? The colors are spectacular :)

Status
Not open for further replies.