PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Earlier today I bought a new Chheda pipe from Smokers Haven. I do not have a picture bucket account so perhaps Premal can add a picture for all those members who like to look at them.
I am proud to add another pipe made by Premal Chheda to my collection.
For those members looking for a new pipe, consider adding a Chheda to your collection.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
flmason, a little more information please, like nation of origin of Premal Chheda, and were online they're sold. I haven't

heard of this one. Meantime, I'm looking for any info on a beautiful little Gianni pipe brought to me as a gift from

The Netherlands, but likely an Italian pipe, great light weight briar and fine ample bowl in a modest size pipe, not quite

a pocket pipe, but compact -- a bent billiard with a high gloss bowl (but smokes perfectly, no problem with the finish).

smokershaven

Lurker
Jul 24, 2013
Columbus, Ohio USA
Here is a picture of the pipe. Thank you FLMASON!
NPPC0181001.JPG

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Mso:
Premal Chheda is the owner of Smokers Haven. The shop is located in Columbus, Ohio. In addition to selling new and estate pipes, Premal also makes pipes.
My dad started doing business with the shop in 1958 when it was under the original owners. Premal is a pleasure to deal with. The pipes origin is USA

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Nice pipe!
I also highly recommend Premal and Smokers Haven. Great place, great people.
They are very dangerous though. Over the past three months I have picked up seven new pipes there, mostly through trade in. Premal gives a good value for estate pipes on trades.

Dec 24, 2012
I like it. I have been having this debate with someone else on the forum - his view seems to be that unless a blast displays a high level of ring grain it is a pathetic blast. I completely disagree, and like many blasts that don't necessarily expose gobs of ring grain. This is one I like.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I thank everyone for their nice comments. I enjoy doing business with Smokers Haven. I am glad to be a member of this forum. It is nice reading the posts and making friends along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.