PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Tonight I drove in town to get a burger at Micky-D's it was about 5.15 pm. Half way done eating all hell broke out, I looked out and head lights coming. Yep! glass and stone flying all over the truck made it all the way in the store. I was sitting on the back wall and shot to My left to get out of the way but got stopped due to some kind of rack that was in the center of the room. It flew and got Me in the head and put Me to the floor. I'm ok but 3 had to go to be treated. 1 was pinned under the truck (about a 30 year old lady) and one got pushed out of Her seat (She was about 20) and then a mother got hit in Her arm getting Her 4 kids out of harm, (Kids are ok but crying).

It was a old man and lady in the truck with the lady driving. The men from the Fire Dept. did a great job with all.
I'm at home now seeing it a over in My head. Now hows that for pipe story? My pipe never was better.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
The driver said she stepped on the gas not the breaks. I hope the lady that was under the truck is ok, she was not moving or talking when they took her out.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
In all seriousness I am glad you re OK I hope everyone else is OK too.
not so serious I see free baccy for ever in your future I bet you will have terrible dreams and not sleep because of this traumatic experience call a lawyer

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Woohoo, must have been trying to get the best spot in line, seems like solid logic to me. Good thing everybody was ok

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Sorry, didn't mean to bore anyone with this Thread. It was a bad night but not as good as buying a pipe from e- bay.I know I miss spelled some words and all but when I posted it, I was still in a bit of shock. Thank You to the members who did care. SEE YA!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Truck Crashed into MacDonald's
Here is the link to the story that I think Ace57 is referring too..... It always amazes me when I hear this "wrong pedal" explanation.... how can you press the "wrong pedal" long enough to create enough force to jump a curb and go through a wall???
After doing a Google search it's amazing how may similar incidents there are!!!
Glad you are OK Ace and I hope the others are too...

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Glad you're ok Rod...

Good thing we Jar-Heads have thick skulls. :D
Edit: "Authorities say alcohol was not a factor."

After reading the article I would say that if it was me instead you Rod...

I'd say alcohol would now be a factor...
drunken_smilie.png

:puffy:

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Thanks all, Doing ok, still smoking and enjoying My pipes but now a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.