Cherrywood Freehand I Made As A Wedding Gift (pic heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

9 Fresh Caminetto Pipes
3 Fresh Il Cerchio Pipes
3 Fresh Ping Zhan Pipes
12 Fresh Eltang Basic Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I made this pipe for my buddy as a wedding gift. It is a Cherrywood shape with a hand cut brown amber colored lucite stem. Forgive the pics of my shop, I normally have the wife take some professional shots, just didn't have time. Went to his wedding over the weekend and there are also some pics of us with our pipes smoking and posing.

The first bowl.

My buddy smoking his pipe for the first time.

He and I.

The groom and groomsmen with our pipes.

I also got to go to Gettysburg on Memorial Day and smoked a bowl while walking around the battlefield.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Great looking pipe. I'm glad you all had beautiful weather. Looks like good times!!

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
A pipe smoking wedding! How cool is that. Gettysburg too! I'm 5 hours west and have been there twice. What a humbling experience for the human soul.

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
A pipe to last a good long time, with instant memories attached to it. Well done sir, proving the best gifts cannot be bought.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a handsome pipe. I like briar and the stem is a great complement. Your friend will be smoking that one

at his retirement party too. You may get a lot of wedding invitations now. Good job.

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Nice looking pipe bro.Great wedding pix to.Looks like you guys had a great time.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Nice Dave, good on ya. I couldn't think of a better and more meaningful gift, especially in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.