PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

appointed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2013
I was watching television the other day when I was reminded of the reason that I rarely watch it anymore. This commercial came on and it floored me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuE4vqGAlv4 Now the man in the video is quite obese. How long has he been that big? I do believe this is a very good case of cherry picking data. It seems to me that his weight would be a very big contributor to asthma. It really is a shame when our economy is so far down the tubes and the government can still find ways to waste money on things like this. Nonsmokers should be quite grateful to those of us who use tobacco as we shoulder a good tax burden for them.

anglesey

Can't Leave
Jan 15, 2014
I bet it was his lawyer who said that as opposed to his doctor. People love suing their old company.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
It's all a bunch of horseshit. I don't believe a damn thing out of the gov. It's all political and designed to foster a particular belief system. Nothing can be better summed up by how tobacco is so evil and dope is so good for you as has been portrayed for years now.

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
People have been smoking for hundreds of years. There's some guys who smoke their entire lives and never have any problems. These ads are rediculous and are pushing a liberal health but agenda. Nobody realizes that a lot of prescription medications can cause these problems too. Hell, Warfarin (a blood thinner) has been linked to people dying just because they took that medication. And on a second thought, that guy must've worked with a smoker in the same room that is 10'x10' for 20 years to have those problems from secondhand smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.