PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Fnord sent me a couple loaners to even out my seven day rotation. I just wanted to thank him publicly, if you will, in front of the rest of the forum. Fnord, you're a stand up guy. Thank you very much.
Captainsousie sent a couple pipes and a bit of tobacco to a coworker of mine, someone who's not even a member of this forum (although hopefully we can get him online soon)which is pretty awesome of him if you think about it. Casey is quite pleased, Captain, and very thankful. I wish you could have seen his face at work the other day. He has been very enthusiastic about getting into the hobby, and you gave him a serious boost. Thank you.
So three cheers to two great members, Fnord and Captainsousie... two stand up guys.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Pics or it didn't happen!!! Sorry, couldn't resist. :rofl: This is why I love this place, the generosity above all else. Way to go Fnord & Captainsousie

irwinmetro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 31, 2013
Setting an excellent example for the newly minted like myself. I look forward to living up to standard set by the gentlemen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.