PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I've been absent for a while and I thought I'd give a brief update. My life has had some challenges lately and I've started a new job - all of which have kept me too busy to really participate. The new job is great I must say. More money, which helps a lot.
Some of the challenges unfortunately have been financial (car problems and then my boiler decided to have serious problems), so while the extra money is nice, we're still struggling a bit. Nevertheless, grateful for the new job!
I do check the posts every so often and glad to see a lot of the regulars still participating. Hope to be able to join in again eventually!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Read some of your posts before joining. Jump back into the hilarity!
Be seeing you, numbersix. Loved that series! :mrgreen:

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
here's to things working out for you, numbersix.
good to hear from you again.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Was thinking about you the other day, Six. Glad to see you checking in. Sorry to hear about the challenges, but don't you live in Vermont (i.e. God's country)? Can't be all bad, then. :mrgreen:

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Wow Tom it seems as though it's been forever since we chatted!! This is most likely due to the fact that we've never met... Until I addressed you earlier in this paragraph, although it's not technically chatting until you've responded. Remember when I said "it's been forever since we chatted"? Good times huh? :wink:

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hey Six ... nice to see you drop by!
Best of luck with your new job and catching up on those "pesky" bills.
I recently had to replace a clutch / master cylinder on my SVT and it was NOT cheap! 8O

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Glad to hear from you, Six! Life has been crazy, I still only check in once in awhile, glad you were here today.

Rob

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Just gave you a big Thank You the other day again for the Pete Meer you sold me! Think positive thoughts for ya every time I light er up my Brother...

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Six:
Happy to hear about the new gig and better salary. The car and boiler will get sorted out in due time. Glad you checked in and let us know you were still around.
Fnord

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Glad to see you on the forum Tom...looking forward to more of your posts. All the best to you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.