crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
from smokingpipes.com
r83VEnx.jpg

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Looks like it could hold an entire 50g tin of tobacco in the chamber. Talk about an all-day smoke!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I saw a guy on one of our seedier street corners smoking a pipe like that the other night. Oops, I don't think it was tobacco... very weird.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
That has got to be one of the ugliest pipes i have ever seen. I LOVE Werner Mummert's work for the most part, especially his creativity and ability to think (way) outside the conventional box. This pipe is heinous though. The chamber on it is actually quite small at .71" inside bowl diameter and 1.28" chamber depth. The pipe is also not exactly light, weighing in at 2.00 oz. I like the fact that it is a reverse calabash design, but that is about it. I could think of a lot of other things to do with $500, especially if i put it towards a new pipe.
Don't get me wrong though, Mummert is a fantastic pipe artisan and i would love to own one of his pipes one day....as long as it looked nothing like this, lol.

May 31, 2012
I like the sinuous lines and fine detailing
LOL

:lol:
I like a lot of Mummert's stuff, but this one reminds me of when I was a teenager and smoking from a toiletpaper cardboard pipe heh heh
The kids nowadays call 'em a "steamroller", and of course, such a complex construction of engineering needs a step-by-step how-to article... :roll:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Fast-Steam-Roller
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 20,672 times.
Did this article help you?

Yes / No
The generation that likes to document everything and anything,

is it good? is it bad?

I guess it is what it is.
But sometimes I'm left bewildered, signs of me becoming an old coot LOL,

stuff such as this wonderful exercise in banality:

http://stuffinmymouth.blogspot.com/
Okay.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.