Cheap And Very Cheery New Pipe from Aldo Morelli (pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
UK
I asked a week or so ago for opinions on Aldo Morelli pipes but got no response, but I bought one anyway!
It cost £35 (around US$45) nice rusticated finish, 2-tone stain and a nice shaped stem. It feels great in the hand - good weight for a clencher and smokes nicely (In my opinion- I am no expert!!)
For the money it really is a good deal.
img_0334-600x450.jpg

img_03331-600x450.jpg

img_0332-600x450.jpg

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
UK
It was a little warm but by my calculations middle of the wall at the bulge is about 8mm thick (approx 1/3 inch)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It nags even me, but I have to say that a good smoking pipe that doesn't cost much is one of life's strange and lovely pleasures. I have a few higher end (to me) pipes that I treasure, and that smoke like a dream. But I also have some factory pipes that make me happy almost every time. If you enjoy and respect a fine artisanal pipe, these little factory jobs are a guilty pleasure, but one I indulge in with pleasure. That's a great little pipe, and looks like it travels well and sounds like it smokes well too. We always say, "it smokes well for the price," since we don't want to be exiled from the more exalted pipes. But some of these "ordinary" pipes are good at any price.

Status
Not open for further replies.