Chatted With My Wife In New Haven, Indiana?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Some one visited the New Haven Indiana McDonalds today an chatted with my old lady "wife". Was wondering if they were a member of this forum. He said he belonged to a couple forums but didn't say which to her. Just curious.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Pretty easy as long as you follow the universal hot/crazy matrix
https://youtu.be/QGvxDxDLDvg

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Dunno. I have known a lot of women who were physically attractive, intelligent and also realistic. They tend to draw little attention to themselves however and avoid social activities like bars and clubs, preferring areas where they can contribute and be recognized for their competence. One of the most insightful things said to me on this topic was by a friend, "Women are human too, just female." He meant that most men create a mysticism around women as if they were unicorns or fairies, but really, they are sensible beings who just have a slightly different way of viewing the world.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wha? Some guy struck up a conversation with your wife at MacDonalds and somehow got around to knowing you from a pipe chat group? He couldn't have been smoking a pipe in MacDonalds. Boy, that's a reach.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Well this is going nowhere real fast. mso never said he was in the place, he was in the drive thru an was smoking a pipe. She told him I smoked an belonged to a couple pipe forums an asked him if he was on any an if he knew my name scrooge. An then he drove off. Very innocent. As for being young an beautiful only half true, 61 yrs old an more beautiful now then 40 yrs ago when we married. philobeddoe I'll take you up on that some day. Mods you can delete this. WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.