PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
It is official, we will be having a slow smoke competition at the upcoming Chattanooga Pipe Show thanks to the sponsorship of Missouri Meerschaum. There will be 20 open spots, first come first serve. We have not decided on what tobacco to use for the competition yet. Any suggestions?
Additionally, there will be a tobacco tasting table at the event. You entry fee gets you access to the table.

The first of the tobacco for the tobacco tasting table at the Chattanooga Pipe Show came in this week. Thank you GL Pease and Cornell & Diehle. I really like the literature you sent along with the tobacco. It is going to be tough to not open a few of these for a taste before the show.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I'm looking forward to it, Krause! As it turns out my schedule changed, so I had to put in for some vacation time to attend. I still have to work 4 hours that day, but I should be there by 1:00. Save a sample for me!

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Ah, great! I've been out sick for a few days and was wondering if the show was still a go. Barring apocalypse or anarchy, I'll be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.