PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
As far as I can tell, there is no pipe club in Chattanooga... yet. I would like to start one up. Very informal. Just get together once or twice a month to share a pipe and some stories. Anyone interested? I was thinking of meeting at the Honest Pint in downtown Chattanooga. It has a cool atmosphere and is smoke friendly.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Is there no one in the Chattanooga area on this forum? I think I might post signs at the local tobacco shop if they will let me. I might also start a meetup group online. Any other suggestions on how to start and promote a new pipe club?

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Tomorrow night will be the first official meeting of the Chattanooga Pipe and Cigar Club. I ran into some hiccups with meetup.com, but I have that resolved now. I also did not get very many flyers out this month. I don't expect much of a turn out. This will be a good practice for next month. I already have flyers ready to post up at more businesses and community boards for the next meeting. Any other suggestions on how to advertise a local club?

buzkirk

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 14, 2009
Humboldt Tn.
Sounds like a great idea, I'm just on the other end of the state, well halfway between Memp and Nash.
Best of luck !
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.