PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Wolfscout, I didnt know you lived in Newberry. I live in Chester SC just below Charlotte. If any of you want to get together for a smoke let me know.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
I live about 2 hours west of St. Louis, but I've been doing a lot of work in the Charlotte area of late.
I'll actually be in Gastonia Tuesday evening leaving Thursday morning for home. If anyone would like to get together for a smoke on Wednesday evening let me know. I'll be staying at a hotel close to the Charlotte airport.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I'd like to make it smokingdawg but with work the best time for me is the weekends. If you are ever this way on a weekend I'd be glad to.

bagpiper1

Lurker
Nov 4, 2011
A little late entry - but I am here in Greensboro. Any other pipe smokers here? Where do you go for a smoke?
~Michael

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
you can find me friday nights at JRs in statesville normally between 5 ish-7 ish

and i love the shop in Greensboro The Pipe and Pint i am hoping in the near future to make it up there on a saterday

BTW welcome to the forum Bagpiper

chuck71

Lurker
Mar 14, 2012
When I'm in the good old USA I live in Raeford, But for now I'm residing in Gardez, Asscrackistan. :twisted:

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
I'm in Archdale near High Point , Never new there were so many folks on here from NC. Pipe and Pint is a great place, I try to get over there as often as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.