PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I was watching "The Mechanic" for the first time since it came out (early 70's?). Charles Bronson smokes a pipe in many scenes. I guess that I didn't know he was in the group of famous pipe smokers. I stumbled on this pretty weird commercial with him featuring some pipes. (it is weird...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV3gA7hNItY

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
... the woods are lovely, dark and deep...
Oops, wrong Bronson movie... :crazy:

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
I just finished watching the movie 'Bronson.' It is a movie about England's most notorious / violent prisoner. So I was expecting something else opening this thread.
Now I know there are two Charles Bronson's in the world.

Dec 24, 2012
Bronson was a legend. I mean, he was the only actor who was a member of both The Magnificent Seven and The Dirty Dozen. 'Nuff said.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I always liked Bronson, but that commercial ranks up there with the very worst things I've ever seen. I can see why he had a death wish after doing that.
Now I know there are two Charles Bronson's in the world.
You really have never heard of CB the actor until now?

gmjabsky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2015
Mr Bronson was born and raised in my neck of the woods. 'Nice to connect with his affinity for the briar and leaf.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Thanks for the video. They don't make actors like Bronson anymore. I'd rather watch movies, and TV shows from those days than what's on today.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Japanese commercials featuring American actors are always strange.
I'm huge fan of the cheesy Death Wish movies. My German Shepherd is named Bronson. Charles Bronson was a real life badass too. He was a belly gunner for the Air Force in WWII.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
I named my Shepherd Bronson because if anyone breaks into my house, they have a Death Wish.
5NGHexxm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.