PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Watched the SEC Championship game between Alabama/Georgia, not a big sports guy, but this game to me was special, Jalen Hurts was pulled out his #1 job as Quaterback, his successor was good, but the thing I am seeing is how the Hurt Boy, didn’t quit, bellyache, just kept keeping on, and tonight when his successors got hurt in the last part of the game Hurt was called upon and won the SEC Championship for Alabama. His name will linger in Alabama football history as it should. I’m giving a shoutout to that young man!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Helluva game. Was rooting for the Dogs, but it was one of the best games I've seen in a long time. Alabama is so deep they could have played their fourth string and done well. Hurt's few minutes were glorious. Hope he gets the recognition he deserves.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I’m a Georgia guy so it was a painful loss. However, I’m a sports fan, so I was able to see the beauty in that comeback. It was an epic game if you had an open mind.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
Hurt showed a lot of character with the way he handled the situation. That attitude and character seems to be lacking in sports nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.