Tags:  No tags yet. 

changing blend types.

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 month ago by bullet08
  • Latest reply from nunnster
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

bullet08

Login to Send PM

i keep 3 tins open most of the time. actually have 10 jars open, but i noticed i don't smoke most of them. so it's one va or va/per and two english/balkan. i haven't smoked current va/per in few weeks. few days ago, loaded up one of my pipes with va/per and didn't get any taste out of it. next day it was better, and 3rd day, i finally got the taste of that va/per. the taste was back, but some how muted. i remember when i started current english/balkan blends having the same issue. is it normal for my taste buds to take couple/few days to reset?

Posted 1 month ago #
  2. alexnc

alexnc

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yes, that’s normal. Rotating types of blends will probably help. VA one day, Balkan the next...

Goo Goo g’joob
    Posted 1 month ago #
  3. cigrmaster

cigrmaster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Are you smoking both English and vaper out of the same pipes? If so you might want to dedicate your pipes so you have no ghosting to deal with.

Harris
    Posted 1 month ago #
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

nunnster

Login to Send PM

I rotate blends pretty frequently, with a balken one day, a vaper the next and a mild va/bur/cavindish the next. If I find I cant get the flavor I want from either one, I take a day or two break. I would suggest taking a few days off pipe smoking all together, it resets the palate and let's all those subtle flavors come back to you.

Posted 1 month ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   craig61a, odobenus, disinformatique, condorlover1, monkeylyf