Pipes Magazine » Pipe Talk

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Chacom USA Black Label 858

(7 posts)
  1. leatherman

leatherman

Login to Send PM

Good day everyone!

I wanted to share my latest pipe purchase. I paid a visit to my local tobacconist last night, and we got to talking about different pipes and tobaccos. He brought out some pipes from his storage to show me, and after looking at some nice Petersons and Stanwells that were a bit out of my price range, a sandblast caught my eye from among the other pipes. I knew right away that I liked the style, but it didn't have a price tag. After some investigation into how and when, and for how much, my tobacconist purchased this pipe, we settled on a price, and it is now mine.

Chacom USA Black Label Bent Dublin
    IMG_20171217_105449

This pipe really speaks to me, I love the saddle bit combined with the bent dublin shape. It is my first Chacom, and I can't wait to break it in. Thanks for looking!

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. lightmybriar

lightmybriar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Chacom makes a lot of unique pipes. I'm a fan! I own a Maya zulu shape and a really odd nickel banded pot. They're very nice. Your new pipe looks awesome!

On a pipe adventure
    Steve
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Love my Chacoms, a green stain straight billiard made especially for Iwan Ries but not a house pipe, and a blast zulu in light walnut stain, perfect flake pipe. That's a great version of a Dublin.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. leatherman

leatherman

Login to Send PM

Thanks guys! I've been interested in Chacom and Comoy's pipes since reading the history of Comoy's and seeing some great restoration threads on this forum. I didn't think I would own one so soon! Now, to decide what to break it in with...

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. balkisobrains

balkisobrains

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Nice wrap, too.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. paulie66scandinavian

Paul

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Good pipes for the price.

Paul The Scandinavian'
    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. fitzy

fitzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Nice pipe. Enjoy it!

"These are ghosts that are more at home in a girdle-filled drawer than one of my pipes." Quote by Neil Archer Roan on lakeland ghosts
    Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   bouwser, headhunter, buzkirk, sumusfumus, odobenus, disinformatique, donjgiles, ormazd, justanotherdude