PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eriksmokes85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2015
Hi Members,
Im looking into maybe picking up a Chacom turbo 918, I was just curious if anyone on here has one or has smoked one and what their thoughts on it are? Or Chacoms in general. I noticed that I like a lot of their pipes, but in my neck of the woods my local doesnt stock anything but Peterson and Vauen. Thanks guys and gals.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Chacom is one of my favorite manufactures. They build a great pipe, and are able to keep costs at a very reasonable level. Also, take a look a Ropp, as their pipes are made (found) in the Chacom factory and sold under a different name. Also great little pipes for their price.

eriksmokes85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2015
Thats the only thing stopping me from hitting send right now. I have to wait for payday.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Chacom has a long and well established pedigree. They also make pipes for other brands like Rattray. I'd say that they are a safe bet for the money.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Chacom has a long and well established pedigree. They also make pipes for other brands like Rattray. I'd say that they are a safe bet for the money.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Chacom are good pipes at reasonable prices. The traditional English shapes mostly came from the French.

Status
Not open for further replies.