12 Fresh Eltang Basic Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my eye on this pipe and the moment I added it to the cart someone else bought it on smokingpipes.com
1Exoj8q.jpg

If you guys see this pipe somewhere else for sale on the internet please PM me asap.
Thanks,

Chris

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Chacom made a green stain smooth straight billiard (Exquise) exclusively for Iwan Ries for a while, but

I believe I bought the last one; however, it had a plain silver colored band, not this wonderful marbled

rainbow colored one.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Chris, I just saw a fellow smoking a pipe like this, so I broke both his legs and bloodied his nose. Upon closer inspection, his pipe was blue not green. Sorry man. I tried. :D

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
I saw that same guy after Earthpig had his way with him and as soon as I said, "hey, let me see that pipe", he threw it at me! Smokes nice.

Jul 15, 2011
You know, Chacom isn't usually a pipe maker that catches my fancy, but that little guy is badass. The fact that they're no longer making them makes me want to cry a little.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
That is a wicked cool pipe! I really want a smooth, green pipe and I think the band on that Chacom is funky and different. What were they asking for it?

@macabra it was a very affordable one, $50 but it went so fast, I added it to my cart and it was gone lol. I contacted Chacom for the pipe and they said they no longer made it but if they have in stock somewhere they will let me know. Will ask for two if and when they contact me, heck I'll order 10 just so I have a few in my collection and a few to send to friends.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Nice looking pipe - sorry you missed it. I've had pipes I was considering get sold out from under me. We have to act fast if we see a pipe we like because odds are, someone else is looking at it too (esp at smokingpipes)

Status
Not open for further replies.