PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just for a bit of levity, and we talk about favorite food and drink, what are some of your favorite breakfast cereals? I'm a big kid when it comes to this, and since the Monster Cereals have been set aside for Fall release only for over a decade, I recently stocked up on Boo-Berry! I have also really been enjoying Cinnamon Frosted Flakes lately.
boo-berry1.png

Kelloggs-Cinnamon-Frosted-Flakes-Cereal-Box-Front-Review.jpg

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I'm a little weird on this- every night, just before bed is a big bowl of Frosted Flakes....14 pounds ago, it used to be Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream...

Dec 28, 2015
Captain crunch. Loved Freakies when I wa a kid but they quit making that years ago. Of course it was basically just captain crunch in a different shape. Would be perfect to ressurect for the Halloween season.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I am a very boring cereal killer.
I kill a bag of store brand raisin bran, then one of honey nut toasted oats.
I repeat that rotation ad nauseum.
This cheap and boring routine allows a few more bucks to go into the tobacco rotation...
jay-roger.jpg

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I used to like Cookie Crisp as a kid, I haven’t had that in years though. Once I hit my teens, I started to dislike sugary cereals and my tastes went towards plainer, more grainy flavors. Since then, if I eat cereal, it’s either Cheerios, Wheaties or Corn Flakes. I think I’ll pick up a box of Cookie Crisp next time we get groceries, he’ll they might taste wonderful again!

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Me and my daughter just finished a year long Honey Nut Cheerios binge. Last night I woke up at 330am and had 3 bowls of Apple Jack's.
I just like cereal.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
I could do Honey-nut Cheerios in a tight but, "druthers" will get me biscuits and gravy any day.

zackery

Lurker
May 13, 2017
I adhere to a strict training regimen of Fruity Pebbles, Reese Puffs, Cap'n Crunch Berries, Cap'n Crunch Oops All Berries.

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
Too funny George. For me, cereal killer, is goats milk, which Xia uses as she is lactose intolerant. I love goat cheese, but goats milk ......
Regards

Michael J. j. Glukler

Status
Not open for further replies.