PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
any pipe smokers from central ohio? not sure if this is the right place for this post but I'm sure a mod will let me know if its not. thanks!

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
yea i travel to akron for work every now and then. usually by helicopter tho lol so about 40 min

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I used to live in Cleveland, but I moved out of the country to Nova Scotia Canada. Still think that Ohio is one of the finest places on the planet. Perfect combination of all the seasons in true form. I do miss the climate and the woods. Beautiful forests here in Nova Scotia, but there is nothing that compares to an Ohio forest.

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
I live in Northwest Ohio. Near Sandusky (Cedarpoint). Anyone close? lets have a smoke together!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Welcome Hawk. Here North-Central Ohio, Crawford County. about 50 miles North of Columbus.
Briarbird. I spent summers growing up between East Harbor and Lakeside. Walleye and Perching with my dad.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Lived in Newark for 18 years before I got tired of the constant overcast dreary weather, then moved to NC where the sun shines a lot. But boy do I miss the culture of Columbus. I played in 5 bands when I lived up there, now down here....zero. :cry:

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
@BriarBird, I have a Summer place on the Lake in Vermilion, just a little ways from Sandusky - may have to work a meet-up and smoke! Was at Cedar Point with my kiddos & wife last week - that's about the only time I get into Sandusky any more :!:
@Ohin3 - Def agree on the Ohio forests. Spring & Summer hiking, Fall & Winter hunting - I'm in the woods alot!

meech

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
I'm in Lancaster.. About 45 minutes south of Columbus. OP, just going out on a limb here, but being a pilot, in central Oh, and your picture looks military. Any chance that you're workin' at Rickenbacker?

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Theres a possibility.... And not a pilot, just second to the scene of the crash. I have many friends in the lancaster area though. Travel there frequently on the motorcycle to head down to hocking hills with said friends

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
@Bentmike: I love East Harbor, and the fishing is great around there!

@Stogie37: that would be awesome. If you are in Vermilion get ahold of me, a meet up would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.