Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
On tonight's show Brian will be interviewing Cem Bahadir of MeerschaumStore.com. His company has been in business for 50-years, and he has a wealth of knowledge about Meerschaum. In our "Pipe Parts" educational segment we will be comparing pipes and cigars - they are both "experiences", but they are different experiences.
bahadir-725.jpg

Cem Bahadir

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Now that's one I wanna hear, can't wait till I can spare an hour :) Thanks Kev!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Getting ready to DL on podkicker and light the pipe on the porch for an evening smoke... right after work!
And after this pub run I've got to attend... Running from bar to bar in workout close and having a drink at 6+ bars... fun fun fun lol

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Cem was fascinating! I'm rethinking my opinion on meers. I had one early on, and didn't care for it. Now that I am more experienced in tobaccos (and how to smoke a pipe), I need to try it again. The pipes from the Meerschaum store look fantastic, excellent stems.
I disagree with Brian on Gift Cards - I love cards from vendors I use (that is where the thoughtfulness comes in). I'm WAY too picky for anyone to actually get me a gift, the card saves disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.