Pipes Magazine » General Pipe Smoking Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Cellaring...How Much Should a Person Cellar?

(221 posts)
  1. scloyd

scloyd

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm fascinated by the amounts of tobacco pipers have cellared...100, 200, 300 pounds. I understand the reasoning behind cellaring. Favorite blends may no longer be available in the future, some blends get better with age, prices/taxes/government issues, it's fun collecting (hobby), investment for future and I'm sure there's other reasons.

Using the Tobaccopalypse Calculator on PipeTools. I need to cellar 38 pounds before I die. I have 2 pounds cellared...only 36 pounds to go.

Here's what I entered into the calculator: I'm 59, expect to live until I'm 75, I smoke 7 bowls a week...which comes to 2.4 pounds a year for the next 16 years.

Any thoughts? Has anyone else used the Tobaccopalypse Calculator?

Posted 9 months ago #
  2. pianopuffer

pianopuffer

Login to Send PM

Yes, and I love/hate it.

Posted 9 months ago #
  3. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I haven't. But if the math is like you used, I need more than I have allowed for. I generally smoke 6 to 8 bowls per day. So if you need 2.4 pounds per year, I need 16 pounds per year. I'm 61 and want to have tobacco to smoke if I live to 91. That's 30 years. so I need 480 pounds. I'm almost half way home then. LOL My calculation was based upon 10 pounds per year.

Edit: I found it on the Pipe Tool. I need 507 pounds. Not sure I agree with that amount but okay. I can allow TAD to occur for another year while I accumulate another 250 pounds or so. The chances of me living to be 91 aren't very good I would say but I can't take a chance of being wrong. Once I would hit 80 or so, what else would I do all day other than sit around and smoke my pipe.

Posted 9 months ago #
  4. chasingembers

Embers

Captain Of The Black Frigate

Login to Send PM

I'm going to keep buying until I can't afford it or they ban internet sales.

Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.
    -Edward Teach
    Posted 9 months ago #
  5. philobeddoe

Philo Beddoe

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

^^^^This.^^^^

"So it goes." - K.V.
    Posted 9 months ago #
  6. curl

curl

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

He who dies with the most tobacco wins.

Posted 9 months ago #
  7. canadianpuffer

canadianpuffer

Login to Send PM

I think the calculations have to be generous for me. I go through ebbs and flows when it comes to consumption rates. Spring and fall can be a bowl a day. Summer and winter are more likely once a week - week and a half. But I also plan on smoking more as I get more free time as I get older. So better to be looking at it, than for it!

Posted 9 months ago #
  8. scloyd

scloyd

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Once I would hit 80 or so, what else would I do all day other than sit around and smoke my pipe.

Nice! I like that.

Posted 9 months ago #
  9. techie

techie

Login to Send PM

I've collected about 2.5 pounds in the last three weeks. Seems I've got a long ways to go.

Posted 9 months ago #
  10. workman

workman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am not cellaring for a lifetime. Apocalypses are not part of my worldwiew.
    I'm thinking that when I reach about 20 pounds, I'll stop cellaring and stick to replenishing and sampling. But who knows? I might end up on a mountain of tobacco. I'm bad at making plans, and even worse at sticking to them.

Smoking is one of the leading causes of all statistics.
    Posted 9 months ago #
  11. weezell

weezell

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Once I would hit 80 or so, what else would I do all day other than sit around and smoke my pipe.
    There's always drinking, carousing with wild women, and driving fast cars! That's how I plan on doing it...

"the weez"...
    Posted 9 months ago #
  12. olkofri

Olkofri

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Where's that calculator?

Not the sweet, new grass with flowers is this harvesting of mine;
    Not the upland clover bloom...
    Posted 9 months ago #
  13. scloyd

scloyd

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Where's that calculator?

thepipetool.com

After you sign in...go to my cellar. There's a blue calculator button.

Posted 9 months ago #
  14. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

7 bowls a week...

That's almost... like... just one bowl a day. What do you do for the rest of the day? I need like 2.4 pounds a month.

Michael
    Posted 9 months ago #
  15. jon11

jon11

Login to Send PM

I feel like the guys that only smoke a bowl a day or a bowl every couple days usually quit the hobby and lose interest within a couple years. From being on forums for about 8 years or so that’s what I’ve come to realize. The boys that smoke multiple bowls a day usually stick around for awhile.
    As for a cellar keep buying what you can afford

Posted 9 months ago #
  16. scloyd

scloyd

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I feel like the guys that only smoke a bowl a day or a bowl every couple days usually quit the hobby and lose interest within a couple years.

That very well may be me in the future. I've had many hobbies, some lasting for years and then just lost interest. Pipe smoking is an interest/hobby I have now. It may last a year or maybe ten years. Who knows? Maybe you'll see my 2 pound cellar for sale in a year or two.

Posted 9 months ago #
  17. scloyd

scloyd

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That's almost... like... just one bowl a day. What do you do for the rest of the day?

Funny thing is...I'm retired collecting a nice pension after working 30+ years at an electric utility. I now work part-time at a bank. I have a lot of free time. I try to keep busy.

Posted 9 months ago #
  18. prairiedruid

prairiedruid

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Just added 3 pounds from the Peter Stokkebye sale. Sitting at a bit over 50 pounds; add to it when I can afford to.

Posted 9 months ago #
  19. curl

curl

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have about 55 pounds in my cellar, but that total amount includes a lot of mistakes. My cellar includes blends that I ended up not liking. I haven't precisely measured the good the bad and the ugly in my cellar, but I estimate that I have some 40-45 pounds of the good stuff. In other words, once I'm down to the last 10 pounds in my cellar, I'm out of tobacco.

Posted 9 months ago #
  20. olkofri

Olkofri

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It might also be that the hobby turns into a habit, in which case they no longer want to talk about it and prefer to just smoke instead of coming here. Maybe they're all one-blend pipers now.

Posted 9 months ago #
  21. timt

timt

Login to Send PM

I'm 51. If I smoke 3 bowls a day for 30 years, supposedly I'll need a little over 200 pounds. I've got around 50 now and I'm a little unnerved by it - especially since I didn't have any less than a year ago.

I have about 55 pounds in my cellar, but that total amount includes a lot of mistakes. My cellar includes blends that I ended up not liking. I haven't precisely measured the good the bad and the ugly in my cellar, but I estimate that I have some 40-45 pounds of the good stuff.

That's me almost exactly. When I get down to the lat blends, it's probably over.

Tim
    Posted 9 months ago #
  22. brassmonkey

brassmonkey

Login to Send PM

I dont smoke a lot and my cellar is very small. It only makes me cry when I try to figure how much I would need to cellar to last a lifetime. Even if I only wanted to cellar 20 pounds, it would cost me $18,000 here

Posted 9 months ago #
  23. folanator

folanator

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was lucky. 4 years ago nobody was buying aged stuff on EBAY. I picked a a ton (50-100) old cans for a small premium over retail. I was regularly buying early 2000's CC for around 25-30$ for 100g. Prices were low (comparatively). Built my aged collection first to a point where I was all set up, and then I went after purchasing in bulk to cellar. I have been smoking old stuff for years and years before I have to even touch my actual cellar. I didn't have to pay huge premiums for the old stuff and now I have accumulated 30 or so lbs of stuff to age.

Going forward I will probably buy 5-10 lbs or so a year and just keep layering it in so it doesn't turn to shitdust.

Posted 9 months ago #
  24. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Expecting to expire when you are 97 is a good plan, until you're 96. About cellaring, the predominant philosophy on Forums is embodied in the question, how big is your warehouse?

Posted 9 months ago #
  25. sparroa

simenon

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I certainly don't cellar enough to cover my hypothetical needs if I desired to smoke X amount over Y years.

I've come to terms with the reality that I can't possible afford to buy as much as I want so I have settled for a comfortable stash that will give me years of enjoyment at my current pace if I choose to continue smoking. I am a low-volume pipe smoker who already quit for years so I just treat it as a (fairly) affordable luxury and an enjoyable pastime.

I advocate for people to be reasonable and buy as much as they can afford of what they have consistently enjoyed because we're in a rapidly changing regulatory environment when it comes to tobacco laws and taxation. With that said, I also think people who are new to pipe smoking shouldn't start rushing to acquire hundreds of pounds of tobacco - especially if they are buying blind or based on heresay instead of personal observation/experience.

This may sound like common sense, but don't cellar a tobacco that you haven't tried and certainly don't take for granted that it will be the same when you crack it open in 5-10-15 years...

Posted 9 months ago #
  26. pipestud

pipestud

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I simply advise people to cellar until their money runs out. (-:

Pipestud
    Posted 9 months ago #
  27. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

I have about 15 years worth, based on my smoking habits. That will probably be way more than enough.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

It is pointless to argue with a fanatic since a dim bulb can't be converted into a searchlight. - Jesse Silver
    Posted 9 months ago #
  28. prairiedruid

prairiedruid

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have about 55 pounds in my cellar, but that total amount includes a lot of mistakes. My cellar includes blends that I ended up not liking.

Your mistake blends may taste great to you in a few years. If nothing else you can trade them for things you like hopefully.

Posted 9 months ago #
  29. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Not concerned, though my cellar is modest, well under 1,000 pounds..... Probably under 30, too. I just like having a few years' supply, and add to it on occasion.

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 9 months ago #
  30. timt

timt

Login to Send PM

Not concerned, though my cellar is modest, well under 1,000 pounds..... Probably under 30, too. I just like having a few years' supply, and add to it on occasion.

I like your attitude. It's the adding to it on occasion part that might trip me up.

Posted 9 months ago #
  31. npod

npod

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I know a guy (honestly) who is 76 years old. He has over 500 pounds of tobacco cellared and he KEEPS BUYING tobacco. He also has hundreds of pipes. The guy lives alone. I have had serious conversations with him to stop buying, but he just can’t stop. He recently baught many (many) tins of the new 3 Nuns when it came out just to have some cellared. And he already has tins of the freaking original 3 Nuns!

Sometimes enough is enough.

Neal
    Posted 9 months ago #
  32. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hope he has heirs who like to smoke or are aware of Pipestud!

Posted 9 months ago #
  33. User has not uploaded an avatar

ukbob

Login to Send PM

Going to stop buying in 4 years time when I'm 65, hopefully should have enough stashed away to last me out .

Posted 9 months ago #
  34. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I smoke a bowl maybe every few weeks if I am lucky. I have enough tobacco to last me well into the next ice age.

The danger of no internet sales is pretty real though, as I wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise.

Posted 9 months ago #
  35. lordofthepiperings

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I never really did the math till just now, but it works out for me to be 242 lbs.

I haven't cataloged it yet, but off the top of my head with all the tins and bulks I have it's probably somewhere around 20-30 lbs right now.

"The thinking man always smokes a Peterson." -Peterson of Dublin
    Posted 9 months ago #
  36. User has not uploaded an avatar

bigpond

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I know a guy (honestly) who is 76 years old. He has over 500 pounds of tobacco cellared and he KEEPS BUYING tobacco. He also has hundreds of pipes. The guy lives alone. I have had serious conversations with him to stop buying, but he just can’t stop. He recently baught many (many) tins of the new 3 Nuns when it came out just to have some cellared. And he already has tins of the freaking original 3 Nuns!

Sometimes enough is enough.

Does he need a friend?

Posted 9 months ago #
  37. pylorns

pylorns

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yeah now that I'm working from home and smoking all day.. I have to re-check my calculator, I think I'm in trouble.

Posted 9 months ago #
  38. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

npod, that 76-year-old is obviously bidding the live to be 176. When pipe smoking meets an obsessive compulsive person, it often spells trouble. Locally, the classic case is the woman who published a letter to the editor accusing the local pipe shop owner of alienation of affection because her husband spent all his time at the pipe shop, and when there one time, I heard him say he had over 200 pipes under his bed. There's a l little of that in many of us pipe smokers. Keep it in the road, guys.

Posted 9 months ago #
  39. npod

npod

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

@mso489. I totally agree! That’s why I said sometimes enough is enough. The example I gave is sadly true, but it is not an isolated occurance. Unfortunately, addiction and pipes sometimes collide. It’s never pretty. Everything in moderation. However, that said, I honestly recommend buying what one can afford and within means. It is in fact important to cellar away pipe tobacco in the current state of things.

Posted 9 months ago #
  40. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

Does he need a friend?

No. He needs a straight jacket. Actually, he probably does need friends, or something else in his life. But if he's happy, then he's happy.

I see a lot of obsessiveness in this population. I get it. I definitely have my own obsessions. Fortunately, I've recovered from PAD and TAD. I look at my holdings and ask myself do I seriously lack for anything? The answer is no, so I'm now only replenishing when I'm out of a blend that I like. And, I've started selling off tins.

Posted 9 months ago #
  41. timt

timt

Login to Send PM

When pipe smoking meets an obsessive compulsive person, it often spells trouble.

Moderation hasn't necessarily ever been my strongest trait, but a little OCD here and there has actually served me well in a few instances.

Regarding the cellar - I probably have more money than brains, so practicing some restraint and not getting too ahead of myself is a recurring thought. While wanting to ensure I'll be able to enjoy something that offers pleasure and relaxation far into the future, I don't want anxiety to rear it's ugly head. It's doesn't fit in my piping world. A fine line we're trying to walk isn't it?

Posted 9 months ago #
  42. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So the guy is 76 years old and spends a couple of thousand dollars per year on tobacco he doesn't need to. Big deal. It must bring some joy into his life. No question, the old fellow would likely be better off finding somewhere to hang out with some other people. I wouldn't call his behavior obsessive or compulsive. Were he doing without food and meds in order to buy his tobacco, different story.

I admit to being a bit obsessive/compulsive. However, I remain convinced the prices of pipe tobacco is going way up and availability is going to become increasingly difficult. It hasn't stressed me out financially in the least so I don't see it as a big deal. Of course, my Psychiatrist thinks I'm nuts ....... buts that a whole other story. LOL Oh, my wife thinks I'm nuts too but she's thought that long before I took up pipe again.

Posted 9 months ago #
  43. npod

npod

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hoosier, good points. I did forget to mention that this guy is well off in retirement and he does smoke many bowls a day. But, he surely doesn't need more tobacco. I guess that's one of the points. He still thinks he's going to miss out if he doesn't keep stashing the "good stuff."

Posted 9 months ago #
  44. timt

timt

Login to Send PM

Oh, look what the nice mail lady just brought.

Posted 9 months ago #
  45. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

npod, perhaps that gives the guy something extra to live for. You don't "need" all those beautiful Castellos you have. LOL But you want them and obviously can afford them, so what's the big deal? If people and our government only spent based on needs, there would be a world surplus of cash.

Posted 9 months ago #
  46. chasingembers

Embers

Login to Send PM

I feel like the guys that only smoke a bowl a day or a bowl every couple days usually quit the hobby and lose interest within a couple years.

I've only been smoking one or two bowls per day and sometimes not at all. Started twenty-seven years ago and still going.

Posted 9 months ago #
  47. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Started twenty-seven years ago and still going.

Your days are numbered, Embers. Any day now...

Posted 9 months ago #
  48. jaytex969

jaytex969

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

By the time the Cap'n decides which 904/9004 yacht to sail, he often doesn't have time left to fill it!

I decided counting and keeping track would not help me at this time. I'm quite certain that I have more than 10 pounds and less than 50.

I just buy one to smoke and two to store and toss them on the stack. I'll either smoke it or unload it but it's not likely to go to waste.

Gunner, Black Frigate. Say "Hello" to my little friend!
    Posted 9 months ago #
  49. npod

npod

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

npod, perhaps that gives the guy something extra to live for. You don't "need" all those beautiful Castellos you have. LOL But you want them and obviously can afford them, so what's the big deal? If people and our government only spent based on needs, there would be a world surplus of cash.

I agree. In fact, I agree with all your points. We are completely on the same page. I did not intend to judge by my comment. The point was age + life expectancy + need to cellar x amount. The OP asked how much should a person cellar. My original reply was that sometimes enough is enough, not that it needs to be enough.

And this guy does not need a straight jacket. He is a pathological hoarder though.

Sometimes context is lost in internet translation. Yes, buy and cellar whatever you can/want/need, no problem. My pipes and cellar actually do make me happy, gives me a goal. I love this hobby and am very passionate about it. I also love to see other people's stashes as well.

Posted 9 months ago #
  50. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You guys are all making this too complicated. The answer is merely 2x's your body weight. Everything else is just gibber jabber.

Posted 9 months ago #
  51. jon11

jon11

Login to Send PM

Cosmic hit the nail on the head

Posted 9 months ago #
  52. cohibajoe

cohibajoe

Login to Send PM

I'm going to keep buying until I can't afford it or they ban internet sales.

100% Agree!!!

Posted 9 months ago #
  53. timt

timt

Login to Send PM

You guys are all making this too complicated. The answer is merely 2x's your body weight. Everything else is just gibber jabber. [:puffy:]

Well okay then. Who am I to argue with Cosmic? 350# to go. Figured there may be some age factor.

BW X 2 - (age X .5)

Posted 9 months ago #
  54. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You have to divide by the cube root of your IQ, then modify your life expectancy by (T x .95) for each 25 pounds overweight, then do the calculations!

Posted 9 months ago #
  55. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree. In fact, I agree with all your points. We are completely on the same page. I did not intend to judge by my comment.

npod, I didn't take it the wrong way or arguing, just discussing. I think the best solution is to just get the guy to name you as the heir to his tobacco collection. LOL I think we're all a little bit screwed up in the head. If the worst thing somebody does is buy too much tobacco, I'd say they're pretty good folks.

Posted 9 months ago #
  56. rmpeeps

rmpeeps

Login to Send PM

Hello, my name is Mark, I bought too much tobacco.

I sold a bunch, then I bought a bunch. Though my cellar has “evolved”, I’ve got more than enough tobacco for the foreseeable future.
    Still evolving after 22 years.

Posted 9 months ago #
  57. johnbarleycorn

johnbarleycorn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You should buy as much as you feel like. No more no less. It should just be natural. Or unnatural as the case may be.

And little Sir John and the nut brown bowl proved the strongest man at last
    Posted 9 months ago #
  58. irishearl

irishearl

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Some of the stuff mentioned in this thread-like the guy with 500 pounds of tobacco who "can't stop" buying- has me wondering if the more excessive ends of cellaring don't fall into the actual clinical disorder of hoarding.

Posted 9 months ago #
  59. irishearl

irishearl

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well, technically that could be what is called compulsive buying which is often inter-related with hoarding disorder.

Posted 9 months ago #
  60. workman

workman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hoarding is only a disorder, when it damages your life quality. If someone has a hobby of chasing blends, even if he is old and well stocked, that is his hobby and he should keep doing it.

Posted 9 months ago #
  61. irishearl

irishearl

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The distinction workman beyond whether it damages your life to engage in the activity would be whether the buying is "compulsive" and the buyer seems to have little choice but to buy, little control over the spending urge.

Posted 9 months ago #
  62. chasingembers

Embers

Login to Send PM

The answer is merely 2x's your body weight.

With my screwed up metabolism, I hit that mark a while back.

Posted 9 months ago #
  63. User has not uploaded an avatar

robcapp

Login to Send PM

I'm cellaring based on what I expect my future weight to be when my metabolism slows down and I become more sedentary in later years.

Posted 9 months ago #
  64. newbroom

newbroom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I smoke my pipe both for the flavor and the relaxation.
    Tobacco anxiety is not conducive to relaxation, and unless you can afford to lose all you've cellared, maybe that alone would cause anxiety, if you've got hundreds of lbs. stashed away.
    As long as good tobacco is available, I don't feel compelled to hoard that much. (5 - 10 lbs. in variety bulks)
    I rather enjoy buying a pound or two or three once or twice a year. If I had a huge 'cellar' I think I'd be more concerned about its survival than my own.

Posted 9 months ago #
  65. kola

kola

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Male life expectancy is 76-81 so they say.

Being a 2-3 bowl per day smoker I don't really care about stockpiling tobacco. I might die today, may live to be 100. They'll still be tobacco to buy.

Right now I may have 50-60 pounds laying around, 2/3rds of them are blends I once liked - and now I can't stand. Plus I sold a lot of it off as I got tired of it taking up space in my cabin.

Yeah, I'll pay a bit more for a tin down the road but the price of everything keeps going up. It's not a big deal to me. Maybe another 15 years and I'll be in a better place anyway.

OTOH of a guy wants to "cellar" and make it an investment/business thing, tha's an entirely different gig. Buy all you can, buy all he hard-to-get- tobaccos and hoard up all the popular discontinued blends.

If anyone should hoard and stockpile it should be the cigarette smokers. Whats a pack of nasty cigs cost these days 5-7 bucks?

I treat people the way they treat me. It's that simple.
    Posted 9 months ago #
  66. irishearl

irishearl

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Kola, that is a possible down-side to cellaring a bunch of tobacco-that some years later you might not care for the tobacco you've just sunk a bunch of money in.

Posted 9 months ago #
  67. sparroa

simenon

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There are many rational reasons to cellar tobacco, but obsessive-compulsive behaviour is certainly the driving force behind many great collections. Everyone talks about TAD in jest but truly it could be a real problem for some people. It is easy to feel anxious because it feels like pipe tobacco is very vulnerable right now but it isn't worth stressing over too much.

Cellar what you like and hope to smoke in the future in quantities that you can afford.

Posted 9 months ago #
  68. pastorpiper

pastorpiper

Login to Send PM

I really only smoke OTC Carter Hall and Prince Albert, which I can waltz into my local tobacco shop and buy in tubs, so right now, I'm not putting any away in jars, just what I need for the next month or so.

I'm not a huge aero guy....only really smoke 1Q and a homebrew mix of Prince Albert and Black Cav (50-50).
    Otherwise I'm only smoking burley.

Posted 9 months ago #
  69. weezell

weezell

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The danger of no internet sales is pretty real though, as I wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise.
    That's why I'm still buying to some extent...

Posted 9 months ago #
  70. sparroa

simenon

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There is no doubt that an American ban on internet sales would be a finishing blow for many of us - especially international pipe smokers.

I still buy tobacco even though I try to avoid excessive purchases but if that day comes I will simply have to rely upon my cellar unless there is a European supplier willing to come to my aid.

Posted 9 months ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   ashdigger, morgansteele, ray47, tfdickson, tbradsim1, ormazd, johnscs, civilwar, lestrout, andromeda, captpat, cigrmaster, prairiedruid