Celebration Time! Check Out My Forum Sig Fellas!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
National Novel Writing month winner two years in a row gents and ladies! Well, I don't get declared a winner until the 25th when the official fireworks start, but I just uploaded my novel to their word hopper and the word count you see at the bottom is what their official counter told me I had! There was no self imposed smoking sabbatical this year and I still managed to tie my record from last year and hit the mark in 11 days. This whole experience is a rush I can't describe but man do I love doing this every year!

Jul 15, 2011
Congrats. What was it about?
It was a criticism and meditation on the current state of the media, particularly reality television and the state of the movie industry. It was pretty fun but its gonna need some serious editing before it will ever see the light of day. I actually just finished my first re write of the novel from last year and the other novel I was working on before the competition started.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
That's actually fucking awesome dude. Seriously. Absolutely awesome. Nice work bro; I am proud of you.
David.

Status
Not open for further replies.