Pipes Magazine » General Pipe Smoking Discussion

Tags:   

Celebrating the generosity of iamn8, fitzy, fnord, etc.

(5 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by Michael Mirza
  • Latest reply from Jeffrey Deal
  1. michaelmirza

Michael Mirza

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

In just a few short months on these forums I've already been offered generous tobacco samples from the three gentlemen listed in this thread's title. I'm blown away by the generosity of the pipe community! As a new smoker I feel I have very little to offer in return, but I'm going to try. I have an ounce or two of Sleepy Hollow (pumpkin cavendish) by Straus Tobacconist left, and I'd be delighted to mail it to the first person who PMs me their address. That's nothing compared to the kindness I've been shown, but it's the least I can do for now. Cheers, friends!

Sometimes I take pictures: http://instagram.com/michael_mirza
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I feel very fortunate as well, having received gifts and samples from a number of the members of this fine forum. Merry Thanksmoking!

"My own experience has been that the tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whiskey." -- William Faulkner

The Metal Mixtures
    Posted 3 years ago #
  3. michaelmirza

Michael Mirza

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Claimed by Jeffrey Deal!

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. jvnshr

jvnshr

Mod

Login to Send PM

Well, I wish I have lived in US with you guys so I can send and receive tobacco samples as well

Javan
    Posted 3 years ago #
  5. cynicismandsugar

Jeffrey Deal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thank you, Michael, sir, for your generosity! You've helped empty a bit of my bucket list.

This forum seems to make pipe dreams somewhat attainable. You're all amazing.

Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   chasingembers, ashdigger, ben88, sholto, josephcross, jiminks, tnfan, jpmcwjr, loadclear, monkeylyf, craig61a, loneredtree, alaskanpiper, danimalia, thefishguy