Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. Found Red, in the field as a kitten , 2 yrs ago, starving, she followed me to the porch, gave her some food, sat down and lit up, she jumped in my lap and it's been like that ever since. Fast forward to now, she was very big, but wanted to sit in lap, felt something warm and thought she had peeded on me. Her water had broke, picked her up and put her in box wife had fixed for her, went in and cleaned up, came out and she had 5 kittens. I'm not a cat guy , but this one wormed her way in my heart.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I'm not a cat guy, but that kitten with it's head on it's mom's shoulder is pretty darn cute.

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
Glad to hear she found a friend. I like cats and dogs both. A good cat can be every bit as loving as a dog, but they do speak different languages.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Well, you ain't alone. But I was three or four years old when I met a cat mom-to-be, and she lured me and took me on as one of the litter, in a sense. I didn't especially seek out cats, but when I encountered them, they bonded with me. I have to conclude, Fluffy (the childhood cat) raised me right and taught me proper cat manners. This orange cat is a beauty. She looks a little weary from her maternal efforts, but she seems to be doing a first rate job. I love dogs, always stop to admire them and greet them if they like, and I grew up with a great tyro of a water dog, but cats seem to find their way home with me. When a friend had me hold a kitten at a picnic, it peed on me, and I shrugged it off, and she said she knew I was a real cat person -- it helped that kittens don't have much bladder capacity.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Brad, come on? Your just a big old pussy cat at heart. :D
Great looking new family!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
That's a wonderful photo. I'd expect a circus in your house once those 5 crazy kittens start running around.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
After that story,do not tell me your not a cat guy(but that's alright! Ya got a big heart)...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I adopted two rescue kittens some years ago, an it was a crazy time. They were nice kittens and they are good cats, but kittens are a drug-free psychedelic trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.