PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Stopped by the Jerry Perry pipe booth at The Village of Yesteryear at the Holshauser Bldg. at the North Carolina State Fair yesterday. I believe the Fair ends tomorrow night, so these are the last two days to shop Jerry's pipes. He doesn't sell online, and the next availability will be at the TAPS pipe show, also at the Fairgrounds, in April. I took a baggie of my latest discovery for Jerry (discovered with the help of Cosmic and jiminks) Daughters and Ryan's blend Two Timers, two toasted burleys. There were many tempting pipes on hand. I'm shopping for an anniversary gift for my wife so postponed the pipe this time; I have about seven of Jerry's pipes. He and his wife looked well, seem to be getting younger -- something in the water over in the foothills maybe. That is one fine array of pipes excellently displayed. If I remember, Jerry has been a past "mayor" of the village in the past, for this great array of crafts including handmade muskets, violins, banjos, reed baskets, metal work, and much more -- a museum and sales floor all in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.