PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsutton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
Has anyone tried the brand new CB? It's called copper and it sounds interesting. It almost sounds like they combined the gold and regular and called it something new. I'm really tempted to order some, but wanted to see what others that may have already tried it thought.

roryrumfelt

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2014
Looks cool- captain black is the only aro anymore and I tend to favor gold and cherry- copper seems pretty nice, be ordering some soon.

pastormanning

Lurker
Apr 27, 2013
Yes. Captain Black out did itself with Captain Black Dark which IMO is their best blend ever. CB Copper burns hot and has no remarkable flavor at all. Maybe too much Virginias.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Captain Black Copper actually contains only a small amount of Virginia. The feedback, so far, has been overwhelmingly popular.
Russ

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Ok, I tried this. It's "OK", not bad but not great. I doubt I'll buy anymore. I'll stick to CB Dark and CB Midnight Gold.

michiganlover

Can't Leave
May 10, 2014
It's on my short list of things to try. I've tried all of the pouch varieties so far, and White and Dark are my favorites. Round Taste is too mild, and Cherry is disgusting; too bitey and the cherry flavor too artificial.
Dark was stellar, so I'm hoping this is positively reviewed too.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I've smoked this a few times now and the more I smoke it, the more I like it. Still not up there with Dark and Midnight Gold though.

cajunrph

Lurker
Dec 5, 2014
I like it. I can see this one becoming a regular. More so than CBW that I tried. CB Copper seems to have more vitamin N than CB White does.

Status
Not open for further replies.