PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
This is a great tobacco. All of them. I first started a pipe when I was 16. Smoked until I was about 26, when I got out of the service. Been quit since. Recently decided to pick it back up and broke out my old pipes. I went to the Walgreens and got a fresh pouch of CBW and it was just as good as I remember. Good to be back! I think Ill stick around for awhile. A little older and wiser now, so I enjoy making new and intelligent friends. God bless.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Cheers marinecwby! There are a few fans of the Captain on here, and some great threads too. Welcome aboard!

pjhicks

Lurker
Nov 16, 2010
Congrats on being back in the pipe game and thank you for your service! Captain Black is a classic blend. I am happy that you are enjoying it!

bkmorris17

Lurker
Aug 24, 2013
I'm new to the forum and to pipe smoking. I started with Captain Regular and liked it, I love 1Q. It's similar but better. Try it you'll like it.

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I like the website and tend on sticking around and making a few friends. Got one other question, I know what to use to polish silver, was wondering the best thing to use on my Pete's since they have been inactive for sometime. Don't want to put anything on there that might damage briar or stem. Been so long since I smoked them, I thought if they have come out with something new, you guys will know! Thanks and many thanks.. JC

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
Ive heard people say 1Q is similar to CB Royal, which is a fav of mine. Where can I get it? Does Walgreens have it? Thanks.. :puffpipe:

panduji68

Lurker
Jul 7, 2013
Lane's Hazelnut isn't a bad tobacco either when you feel like lighting up an aromatic. It has some real tobacco taste with an absolutely outstanding room note. A nice crossover from aromatics to a fuller flavored tobacco with a slight nicotine hit. This is the Lane Limited offering that led me from it's Captain Black offering into English Blends. I do still adore firing up a pipe loaded with Captain Black (or Lane's RLP-6 as it is called in bulk), as my better half really appreciates the aroma in the living room :)

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
Nuff said, Lol, and thank you for the recommend on the Lane English. I just got back started with the pipe, so I want to take it easy. If I go all out with a straight up tobacco, then I might be hangin my head out the window for a minute. :oops: Ill get there. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.