PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
I have to say Bella Vanilla, Eileen's Dream, Moontrance and their newest addition 'Black' are blends I do enjoy on occasion. I think Black has become my favorite blend from CAO.
I've never been a big cigar fan and wondering what CAO cigar I may enjoy. My favorite English pipe tobacco blends include but are not limited to Frog Morton Cellar, Lancers Slices, GL Pease's Quiet Nights and Maltese Falcon, Peterson's Old Dublin, C&D Star of the East and McClelland 3 Oaks Syrian and Blue Mountain. I average smoking a good cigar once or twice a year and have never tried the CAO brand so I'd enjoy hearing your impressions and recommendations on their cigar line. I have this full box of CAO Amp Coronas and wondering if I should try them or not based on my pipe tobacco choices. I'd rather not break up a full box of stogies only to find out I didnt care for them.
concert13.jpg

concert11.jpg

I have this CAO Concert Amp Humidor to stash away my smokes! Its kinda sweet because it includes a power cord and USB port for a MP3 player. This is a Limited Edition number 176 out of the one thousand produced.
concert1.jpg

concert3.jpg

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hey Durham ... cool Amp Humidor!

When it comes to cigars I prefer a Maduro every time.

The CAO MX2 is one of my fav's from them.
However, it sounds like you prefer the aromatics to me.

Have you tried any of the ACID cigars from Drew Estates?
If you like the English blends and want to try a great cigar that has Latakia in it

I highly recommend the Spectre by AJ Fernandez.
Good luck and happy puffin! :puffy:

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Oh yeah ... forgot this link as well: http://www.pipesandcigars.com/samplers/76332/pipes-vs-cigars/
It has a bunch of cigar and pipe tobacco pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.