PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost45

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2010
I am trying to find a good cherry blend. And nobody in my area sells CAO cherry Bomb.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
IMO there are not that many good cherry blends. See if you can get some Cornell & Diehl Black Cherry. That is another good cherry blend.
Ask your local if they could order it for you. If all else fails, you could try ordering online.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
I tried paladin and have been scared to try another cherry blend. It left a ghost in my MM cob and I had to throw it out. I think I would really like to try this blend, I know I like CAO cigars.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
For some reason, every cherry blend will ghost a pipe. There is something about the cherry flavor that does it. That is why I have one pipe that I have dedicated to just cherry blends.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Good idea, perhaps I can pick up a new bulldog and dedicate it to cherry blend. I've been wanting a bulldog bad anyways. Good excuse huh?

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
Good idea, perhaps I can pick up a new bulldog and dedicate it to cherry blend. I've been wanting a bulldog bad anyways. Good excuse huh?
Any excuse to get a bulldog is a good one. I have two and love them both. Speaking only for myself, it's one of the best pipe shapes around.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
I haven't tried any Cherry blends in the pipe. But I used to smoke Canoe Cherry in MYO once in a great while. One things I found was the stuff was amazingly potent. I could blend it down with some kind of American Blend (VA/Bur/Oriental) and even at like 25% or less the cherry was still very prominent. Seems a little Paladins in a lot of PA or similar might make the cherry a bit more subtle.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Phil I do want to try it. Send some my way when you get a chance. I'll put you together a sampler of my currents ans send it your way. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.