PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
After reading many reviews I have decided I am going to order some CAO Moontrance and Eileen’s Dream. From what I read these are excellent aromatics.
But then the question of whether or not I should purchase the CAO sampler pack comes up. For only $11.50 more I could get a tin of Bella Vanilla and Cherrybomb. Should I order the sampler pack or just spend the $11.50 on another Moontrance (or something else I suppose)?
I have read a lot of good things on Moontrance and Eileen's Dream but not much on Bella Vanilla or Cherrybomb. Any thoughts/experiences on the latter two blend?
Thanks.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Cherrybomb is a nice blend. The cherry is not overwheling and the vanilla softens the blend. If you're interested in cherry blends it isn;t a bad place to start.

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
tarak I enjoy aromatics. Aros are my go to tobacco. I do enjoy VAs and staring to enjoy Frog Morton regular. But for now aromatics are my first love.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
The only one mentioned that I've had is Eileen's Dream. As aros go, it's a good one! I don't smoke aros near as heavily as I used to, but I do keep some of this around, although it's not one that I cellar.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
I purchased the CAO sampler pack.
I loved Eileen’s Dream! would order it again.
Cherry Bomb, eh, not so much, it lives in a jar for a future try. Palladin is better.
Bella Vanilla...there are dozens of good vanilla's out there. I used it up, but I think Lane BCA and Peter Stokkebye VBC is way better and way cheaper.
Moontrance is said to be the best, but I have not yet opened the tin.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
I've tried all four blends. My choices, in order of preference are: Moontrance, Eileen's Dream, Bella Vanilla and Cherry Bomb. The first three are OK blends that I used up, but will not likely buy again. The Cherry Bomb came to an inglorious end in the garbage can.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Moontrance will get you compliments every time you smoke it. It tastes pretty good too. Not for everyone, but if you're into aromatics, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.