PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
Phew, I was tempted to turn it off 15 seconds in. Not my idea of good tunes, but funny.
Labatt Blue is actually my favorite beer. It's an American Lager style beer, but the Labatt company is Canadian. Mmm mmm! Good stuff either way.
I read an article once that claimed that more Playboy bunnies come from Canada than anywhere else in the world. So there's that too if it's true... :mrgreen:

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Actually more Playboy playmates come from Vancouver, BC than any other city. I went to college 50 min outside of Vancouver, BC. It was a glorious time to be 19.
Beer. I like Molson and Labatts well enough. I like several Mexican beers not named corona. But here in the Pacific Northwest we grown a ton of hops and it is like a beer Mecca. Iron Horse, Maritime Pacific, and a host of others make this place just awesome for Beer.
Of course, when I am in the city I just drink Rainier. $3/ 16 oz can. lol

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
pretty funny song haha! I used to play some canadian college teams in baseball and let me tell ya.... they need to stick to hockey. Thanks for posting that was a good laugh.

desertpipe

Might Stick Around
Nov 13, 2014
I lived in the Yukon for a spell, and the beer was good. Enjoyed your email, thanks for posting it.....brought back memories of Mayo, lots of good ones.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Glad you guys liked it. I am not a country music fan at all but you have to admit that the song and the video are pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.